Both the family planning sector and the environmental sector will be interested in this synopsis of findings from a study of the first four years of the Tuungane integrated population, health and environment (PHE) project in Tanzania.
The “Guidelines for the Establishment of Enterprise Infirmaries” was launched in December 2017 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia as a tool to guide different stakeholders who work directly with health services at workplaces.
- Download Arabic language fliers on family planning and reproductive health
- Download Arabic language posters on family planning and reproductive health
- Download Arabic Mabrouk book
- View the animated video on the concept and benefits of family planning
- View the animated video on the various family planning methods available
- View the animated video that dispels common misconceptions about family planning
This toolkit contains social behavior change materials in Arabic on family planning and reproductive health. The three videos below cover the subjects of 1) the concept and benefits of family planning, 2) methods of contraception, and 3) common misconceptions about family planning. Scroll down to find links for downloading fliers, posters, a booklet and the […]
This brief is for policy makers and program designers interested in bringing low-cost child marriage prevention interventions to scale.
Civil society plays an important role in the provision of high quality family planning programs. Civil society organizations (CSOs) are often involved in expanding services, raising awareness, generating demand, and advocating for an improved enabling environment to ensure women and men have full, free and informed choice to determine whether and when they have children. […]