This report provides practical insight into research utilization and the role researchers and research organizations can play in ensuring that research is considered in policymaking and program implementation. The report documents a meeting hosted by the Evidence Project in October 2017 adjacent to the International Population Conference of the International Union for the Scientific Study […]
Both the family planning sector and the environmental sector will be interested in this synopsis of findings from a study of the first four years of the Tuungane integrated population, health and environment (PHE) project in Tanzania.
The “Guidelines for the Establishment of Enterprise Infirmaries” was launched in December 2017 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia as a tool to guide different stakeholders who work directly with health services at workplaces.
- Download Arabic language fliers on family planning and reproductive health
- Download Arabic language posters on family planning and reproductive health
- Download Arabic Mabrouk book
- View the animated video on the concept and benefits of family planning
- View the animated video on the various family planning methods available
- View the animated video that dispels common misconceptions about family planning
This toolkit contains social behavior change materials in Arabic on family planning and reproductive health. The three videos below cover the subjects of 1) the concept and benefits of family planning, 2) methods of contraception, and 3) common misconceptions about family planning. Scroll down to find links for downloading fliers, posters, a booklet and the […]
This brief is for policy makers and program designers interested in bringing low-cost child marriage prevention interventions to scale.